Monday, November 2, 2009

Episode 66: Police stories and dog whispering

Eps. 66

Home Work1:
Win a copy of My poetry book by getting 3 friends to review the show on iTunes and e-mail
curtisandtara@Gmail.com to claim those reviews, and I'll send you a book. Easy

Home Work2:Vote on my gun saftey jokes to send me on an adventure
Vote Here for Gun Safety
or
Vote here for Cat Jokes


Keith's got more Episode art at Joshuatr3.blogspot.com

Interestingly awesome things over at The Fun Theory.com

My Opera-bot Animation Submission for the Vancouver Opera

2 comments:

Scott MacDonald said...

I totally remember when Brenden did that. I had all my rough designs saved in one flash file and kept hitting Command+S repeatedly until he actually yanked the plug out. The file was corrupted and I lost like 2 weeks of work. I think I still manage to redo it in time because it went a lot faster since it was the second time around. He felt sooo bad.... Remember a couple of times a day he'd come in and kick my desk and yell go back to Cape Breton!!!.

Curtis said...

AHAHHAHAHAA Oh yeah, I forgot that one.
Good times, hate crimes.

Where is Everybody?